If your child has a disability or life-threatening food allergy and you would like a substituted menu, you will need to obtain a Diet Order Form and Food Allergy Action Plan by calling the Nurse or Health Associate of the school your child attends, the Nutrition Services Department at 319-524-3737, or print off the forms below. These forms will need to be signed by a physician licensed by the State and returned to the nurse where your student attends. Requests for special diets must be submitted annually and updated by a physician annually.