To begin your new student(s) registration, follow the instructions below:
For anyone registering a student that was not enrolled in our district on the last day of school, must provide the following:
- Proof of birth date (e.g. Birth certificate, hospital record of birth, baptismal record)
- Immunization records: diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella. All children must be immunized for these diseases before they may attend school.
- Proof of Residency
- The name and address of your child’s previous school
New Family Registration
- Once your complete the initial registration form and your request has be approved by office personnel, you will receive an email with instructions on how to login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and add him/her to your Parent Portal Account. If you have issues getting logged into your new Parent Account, contact Austin at (319)-526-3716.
- Once you are logged in, complete the registration forms for your student(s) in PowerSchool.
How to find the forms
- Log into PowerSchool
- Click Forms on the left navigation
- Select the Enrollment tab