e-Funds for Schools
- If you are applying for free or reduced fees, please allow a few days for processing fee waivers before trying to pay your fees online.
- Anyone can use e~Funds for Schools to pay for fees online. All they need is the students’ student number and last name. This can be found on Form N in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- We do accept cash and checks at registration or in the school office.
When can I pay fees?
- You can pay your fees when you have finished registering ALL of your children online.
- If you are registering a new student, please allow a few days for processing student records before trying to pay your fees online.
How can I pay fees?
- Online payments can be made with credit cards or directly from your checking account by following the link below.
- SCC concurrent course fees at Keokuk High School will be charged to your child’s account 1-2 weeks after school starts.