- May 19 – Members of the Keokuk High School graduating Class of 2013 are invited to a Baccalaureate Service. The Baccalaureate will take place 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 19, in Wright Fieldhouse. The service will include contemporary praise and worship. A number of the community’s youth ministers will be involved in this service.
- May 30 SENIORS LAST SCHOOL DAY
- May 30 9 a.m. – Meet in Cafeteria GRADUATION PRACTICE
- May 30 11:30 a.m. Senior Picnic Keokuk Public Pool
- May 30 3:00 p.m. Pick Up cap/gown in Cafeteria
- May 30 6:30 p.m. Awards Night in Wright Fieldhouse
- June 2 2:00 p.m. Commencement Wright Fieldhouse
** Underlined items, Seniors need to be present
From the Guidance Dept…
Seniors – as the last day for seniors approaches, seniors will be going to the Guidance Office to request final transcripts be sent to their colleges of choice. If students are 18 years of age, they will be able to complete this request on their own. If they are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian signature is required. We are well aware that plans may change, even during the summer months. If your child needs to have transcripts sent another place during the summer or years to follow, requests can be made in the KHS main office. Once a student has graduated a fee of $2.50 will be charged for each transcript sent.