If you would like to report inappropriate behavior or a bullying situation that you have witnessed at any of the Keokuk Schools, please call one of the schools and leave a message. You do not have to include your personal information.
If you are wanting to file a formal complaint, please go directly to your school and visit with an administrator or contact the Central Administration Office located at 1721 Fulton Street in Keokuk. Any complaints noted on the online site will be routed to the school administrators and the School Resource Officers (SRO).
Additional information can be found in the KCSD equity statement.
Thank you for putting forth the effort to stop bullying at your school.
- Olweus Bullying Program
- Stop Bullying
- National Crime Prevention Council
- Preventing Bullying and Cyber-Bullying
- Dr. Phil
- Edutopia’s Bullying Prevention pinboard on Pinterest
- Cyberbulling Toolkit, Common Sense Media
- Ready, Set, Respect! Elementary Toolkit, GLSEN
- Facebook Bullying Prevention Hub
- NEA’s Bully Free: It Starts With Me
- National Bullying Prevention Month and Bullying/Cyberbullying Resources, Anti-Defamation League
- Stop Bullying: Speak Up, the Cartoon Network
- Preventing Bullying in Early Childhood, Education Development Center
- “Alert! Digital Drama to Watch Out for This School Year,” by Caroline Knorr, Common Sense Media (2014)
- “Eight Keys to End Bullying,” by Signe Whitson, Greater Good (2014)
- “Combatting the Bullying Epidemic,” by Russ Sojourner & Mark Hyatt, National Association of Secondary School Principals (2013)
- “Seven Resources to Combat Bullying,” by Julia Chope, Teaching Channel (2013)
- “Understanding cyberbullying in college,” by Claire K. Hall, Affordable Colleges Online (2013)